Terms Of Service
Last updated: 10th January 2017
By using the POCKETRISK.COM web site ("Service"), which is a service of Pocket Capital Ltd, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Pocket Capital Ltd reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new updates or features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such updates shall constitute your consent to such changes. Pocket Capital Ltd cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Pocket Capital Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (including content and activity by users who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Accounts must be registered by humans and not by automated processes.
- All information on this site is provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or other violations of rights.
- You expressly understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through this site. Pocket Capital Limited does not guarantee the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error. If in doubt seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- Nothing in these terms, including sections [3-5] above, shall exclude or limit the Service's liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You expressly understand and agree that Pocket Capital Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
- The Service is not an end to end solution for the client suitability process. Users of the Service will need to collect additional information about their clients beyond the results generated by the Service.
- Pocket Capital Ltd is not regulated or authorised to provide financial advice.
- Any client Personally Identifiable Information (PII) (e.g. name or email address) will not be shared with any third party without your express permission.
- These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any legal action brought forth against Pocket Capital Limited, its directors, employees or agents must take place in an English court.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
- All content, including but not limited to trademarks identifying us, graphics, images and text are solely our property or others. All content on this site is protected by national and international copyright laws and treaties. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting a license or right to use any trademark displayed on this site, without the written permission of the trademark owner.
- Other than browsing and using the Site for its intended purpose, you may not in any way duplicate, distribute, modify, remove, delete, add to, publish, transmit, or in any way exploit any of the content of this site, in part or in whole, except when expressly authorised in writing by us.
- We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law, in equity or under international copyright laws for violations of these terms, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the site.
Payment and Refunds Terms
- A valid credit or debit card account is required for paid accounts.
- The Service is primarily a subscription product. By signing up for a paid subscription you understand you will be billed every month until you cancel the subscription. Alternatively you can choose to pay annually. See our pricing page for details.
- If you do not wish to continue using Pocket Risk on our monthly pricing plan, you do not have to make a payment but this does mean that you will no longer be able use Pocket Risk.
- You are responsible for payment of any other taxes, levies, or duties which are applied or collected by your local authorities.
- Downgrading your Service to a lower plan may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. Pocket Capital Ltd does not accept any liability for such loss.
- If you are unhappy with the service and want a refund please email [email protected]
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time using the link in the “My Account” section of your account.
- Although Pocket Capital Ltd may contact you to ask why you want your account cancelled, your user data may be deleted without any such confirmation. After that time it will not be possible for Pocket Capital Ltd to restore any such user data.
- Pocket Capital Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account, for any reason, at any time.
- Pocket Capital Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Any questions relating to the Terms of Service or our risk tolerance questionnaire can be sent to Pocket Capital Ltd by emailing us at [email protected] Violation of any of the terms above will result in the termination of your Account. You can review the most up to date version of the Terms of Service at any time by visiting this URL.