We are going to describe key steps to install Pocket Risk App from AppExchange & configure the Package.
Here are few prerequisites:
- You should have Pocket Risk account /credentials. If not, please go to Pocketrisk website (poketrisk.com) and register your account by subscribing to a package.
- After registering account, please get the “API Key” from Pocket support by emailing [email protected]
- Kindly check if you have already setup “domain” in your salesforce. If not, tutorial video will show you how to do it.
- Supported salesforce editions are Professional, Enterprise, unlimited, Developer, and Essentials
Use the following guidelines to setup to install and configure Pocket Risk App
- Login to your Salesforce account. You can also link your Salesforce account with trailblazer
- Go to https://appexchange.salesforce.com/ & search for Pocket Risk App. Click on “Get it now”. It will direct you to pricing option. Standard Salesforce charges are 25 USD per month. Here you can provide credit card details.
- After Payment, salesforce portal will display multiple option. Please choose “Install in production”
- Later, Choose the option – “Install for all users”.
- Once installation is completed it will redirect you to the “Setup section of installed Packages” where it will display installed package in the org.
- Click on “Configure” option. Portal will ask for “API key”. After feeding in “API Key”, please launch App again. They system will ask for Pocket Risk credentials.
- You are ready to use the App.
- We highly recommend watching tutorial video
- To cancel the service, you can drop an email to [email protected] or reach out to +44 7983557046